Guadeloupe is a real paradise for the lovers of Sports Natural. Discover the variety of the landscapes of the island, and take advantage at most of spare time to rest on a white sand beach or visit one of the sites of the Guadelupean cultural heritage.
All activities are supervised by qualified guides (about 4 to 5 hours days on average). Your rental car and the roadbook allow you to enjoy the rest of the day.
Day by day program :
D1 : arrival, getting started with your rental car, check into a charming cottage in the village of St. Claude. Dinner
D2 : aquarando, a first approach to the canyon and rainforest
D3 : free walk to the hightest waterfall in Caribean : Carbet waterdfall
D4 : Sea Kayaking, discover the mangrove and play Robinson Crusoe on a small islet. Lunch on the island, snorkel masks and fins to admire the many inhabitants of the reef.
D5 : hiking in a active volcano : Soufriere.
D6 : With a boat from Trois-Rivières, you are going to discover tle island of 'les Saintes' with its iguanas !
D7 Canyon : here you are in the heart of the rainforest introduction to the techniques of rapelling, and we follow the river !
D8 Departure. Enjoy your morning to visit the city of Pointe a Pitre, its market. A little time for one last swim in the Caribbean Sea before going to the airport.
D9 : if you have a fly for Europe, you'll arrive the day 9 !
The order of the program can be modified according to availability of guides and weather
Rates: € 628 (calculated based on two persons sharing the same room and the same car)
Dates: Check in every day
- Accommodation in a charming cottage in the village of St. Claude in the southern lowland.
- Car rental Cat. A (caution in your care)
- Supervision and equipment specific activities.
- Dinner on first night
- The sandwiches day 2, 5 and 7, the picnic day4.
- The ferry tickets from Trois-Rivières to les Saintes.The Roadbook and briefing.
Price do not include:
- The flight to Pointe a Pitre,
- Drinks and personal expenses, the diners and lunch (except in the program), taxes in the National Park (around 1,40 eus/pax)
- The cancellation insurance and repatriation,
- The solid fuel ; what it's not write in the 'Price include'
Good to know: You will receive your roadbook and a list of recommended list for a pleasant stay in tropical sport at the confirmation.